2nd June 2012, 11:10 PM
peegee

Can I now pursue any diploma course in Architecture after scoring 107/200 in NATA?

i am doing my graduation in b.tech but wanted to do b.arch
i have qualified NATA as well with a score of 107/200 in the year of 2009.. can i now pursue any diploma in architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  2. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  3. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for B.Arch after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  6. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  7. In which Architecture colleges can I get admission after scoring 72% in HSc and 82 in NATA?
  8. Any hope for Architecture in JU after scoring 3000 in WBJEE, 100 in NATA and 85% in 12th?
  9. Will iI get admission to sushant school of architecture after scoring 118 in NATA exam?
  10. How should I get in NATA after scoring 92% in 12th?
  11. Degree or diploma in Architecture without appearing for NATA exam?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  13. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  14. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  15. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  16. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  17. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completed 10th? Requirements to get admission?
  18. How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?
8th June 2016, 12:07 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I now pursue any diploma course in Architecture after scoring 107/200 in NATA?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It is a national level examination which is conducted for offering admission to undergraduate Architecture courses in colleges of India. NATA examination measures the candidate's drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability related to Architecture.

You can pursue Diploma in Architecture course after completion of your 10th standard from a Government recognised board. There is no need to appear in NATA examination to pursue Diploma in Architecture course.

To do B.Arch course after completion of your Diploma course in Architecture, you must have to appear and qualify the NATA examination. The validity of NATA examination score is 2 years.

Since, you are doing your Graduation in B.Tech course, you can complete it if you are final year or if you are interested else, you can discontinue from B.Tech course and join in Diploma in Architecture on basis of 10th standard. Once, you have completed Diploma in Architecture course, you can appear and qualify NATA examination and you can get admission to do B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?