2nd October 2020, 12:16 PM
Santosh5482

Can I open a Pathology Lab being a BPharm graduate?

Hello friends, can you please let me know that Pharmacy graduate run a Pathology lab in India? I want to open a Pathology lab and I have completed BPharm course. Please let me know can I open or not?

3rd October 2020, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I open a Pathology Lab being a BPharm graduate?

If you are talking about pathology lab, then you cannot do BPharm. For this you have to do DMLT or BSC MLT.

With BPharm, you can get licence of Pharmaceutical Store or you can open a lab but it has to be a pharmaceutical lab.
3rd October 2020, 07:08 PM
jeet2porwal

No, you can't open Pathology Lab being a BPham graduate.

To open lab you must have license to practice from the Medical Council of India. You will require a biochemist, pathologist and a microbiologist. You must be a Lab technicians with Diploma or bachelor's in medical lab technology.
4th October 2020, 12:22 PM
Vaisiri

Yes, you can open your pathology lab once you have license. So apply for the licence and get to to run your lab.
4th October 2020, 02:44 PM
ruckshana

The educational requirements for opening a pathology lab are as follows-
* You should be a qualified pathologist & must have required license to practice from the Medical council of India.
* You will require a biochemist, pathologist, microbiologist and lab technician with diploma or bachelor in medical lab technology.
5th October 2020, 12:25 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You should be a qualified pathologist and must have required license to practice from the Medical Council of India and college management permission as well.
6th October 2021, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Can a pharmacist open a pathology lab with pharmacy shop
10th November 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I open medical store and pathology lab both after completing b.pharm and dmlt course respectively?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?