24th April 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to join Pathology Labs? Is MBBS mandatory to open my own Pathology Lab?

Well i have completed M.Sc microbiology. I know about pathology lab work. because i have experienced it. What type of qualification is requires to join such labs? And MBBS pathologist is required or not? Will I be allowed to open pathology lab?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  2. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  3. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  4. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  5. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  6. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  8. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  9. What type of Diploma and Licence is required to open a Pathology Lab?
  10. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  11. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  12. Is it possible to study MD Pathology after completing MBBS degree?
  13. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  14. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
  15. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  16. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
  17. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  18. What is the procedure for pursuing secondary DNB Pathology course?
31st May 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to join Pathology Labs? Is MBBS mandatory to open my own Pathology Lab?

I have done msc biochemistry from Jamia Delhi I want to setup my own pathological lab what I need for that and how I start the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?