23rd March 2021, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I opt Geology and Geophysics as an option for GATE being a BTech Biotechnology student?

I am currently doing BTech in Biotechnology. I am in my 2nd year. Can I take Geology and Geophysics as an option for my GATE exams? Will I be eligible to get admission in any college in this subject?

30th April 2021, 01:54 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I opt Geology and Geophysics as an option for GATE being a BTech Biotechnology student?

Yes, You can opt Geology and Geophysics as an option for GATE being a BTech Biotechnology student.

You will get admission in MTech Geology and Geographics or relevant subjects.

You will not be able to take admission in MTech Biotechnology if you choose Geology and Geographics in GATE examination.
8th May 2021, 12:09 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I opt Geology and Geophysics as an option for GATE being a BTech Biotechnology student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing BTech in Biotechnology. I am in my 2nd year. Can I take Geology and Geophysics as an option for my GATE exams? Will I be eligible to get admission in any college in this subject?
Look ,Geology and Geophysic( related to social science) are far differ from biotechnology, ,for GATE ,choose a subject which is close to biotechnology or which you feel ,it had known terminology,its you who is supposed to travel in the entire journey;so think and select the subject nd no doubt "no pain,no gain".In either way you need to focus on the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?