21st June 2011, 10:09 AM
padma1991

Which are the courses for those opting Geology and Geophysics in GATE exam? Institutions offering the course?

Hi. Am doing B.E. geoinformatics. May I know what are the courses for those opting geology and geophysics for the GATE exams. It would be much helpful if you could list out the institutions that offer those courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  2. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  3. How to do PG after completing graduation in BSc Physics?
  4. Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Geology and Geophysics?
  5. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. GATE Geology And Geophysics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Do CUSAT offer undergraduate courses in Geology, Geography and Geophysics? -- [New]
  8. Colleges abroad offering PG in Petroleum Engineering/Geology/Geo sciences/Geophysics?
  9. Names of the Delhi University colleges offering BSc in Geology or Geophysics?
  10. Is there any 1 year course in Petroleum Exploration in India after completing B.E Mechanical?
  11. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  12. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
  13. Am I eligible for any higher course in any earth science related subjects like Geophysics, Geology?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  15. Syllabus for CSIR NET exam for Geology? Is Geophysics included in the syllabus for Geology Student?
  16. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  17. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  18. List of books and their writers for preparation of IIT JAM exam for M.Tech in Geophysics?
16th July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses for those opting Geology and Geophysics in GATE exam? Institutions offering the course?

i am the student of m.sc geology & i want the 2011 gate geology question
21st August 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses for those opting Geology and Geophysics in GATE exam? Institutions offering the course?

Hi..i'm doing B.E. in petroleum engg,can i only give gate entrance in geology and geophysics or there are other options too????
11th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

yes u can opt for any branch m tech... only u need to have degree,,, thats it
11th February 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

list of caching centres for gate exam in geology and geophysics stream??
7th July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do misc in geophy plz tell me about entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?