8th December 2011, 06:17 PM
seeeeeeaaa

Can I pursue B.Com hons with CS? Are both courses related to each other? Is there any difference?

can i pursue bcom hons with cs?? are both the courses related to each other or is there a great difference in the study material of both the courses? nand can there be exam clashes also?

15th December 2011, 02:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com hons with CS? Are both courses related to each other? Is there any difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeeeeeaaa View Post
can i pursue bcom hons with cs?? are both the courses related to each other or is there a great difference in the study material of both the courses? nand can there be exam clashes also?
Of course you may pursue these courses together and in-fact, if you belong to commerce background ,the bachelors degree program must be pursued along with Company Secretary course because, it will save time and preparation for one will help the other and specially the CS course will help a lot in your B.Com program.
Now, the question arises that are these courses interrelated?
IF not to a very large extent, they are ofcourse interrelated to certain level.A professional course like CA, CWA and CS, has a professional approach and it helps the student to have a higher level of knowledge in the respective field compared to the regular B Com courses and it ultimately helps the students of degree program in related field.
Here I am providing you with the syllabus of the company secretary program, which might help you to understand better.

Foundation Programme

English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

Executive Programme

General and Commercial Laws
Company Accounts, Cost and Management Accounting
Tax Laws
Company Law
Economic and Labour Laws
Securities Laws and Compliances

Professional Programme

Company Secretarial Practice
Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability
10th January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com hons with CS? Are both courses related to each other? Is there any difference?

What is the payscale of a CS in India?
21st March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue b.com along with CS at the delhi university
28th March 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how much % is needed for bcom in ku
24th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS OFFERED IN B.COM HONS? I WANT TO STUDY IN CHENNAI.
IS BOTH B COM & B COM HONS SAME OR DIFFERENT?
28th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

should i pursue b.com or b.com hons with ca . and if yes then can i do from du
19th June 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 71% in 12th with commerce and
This is my beat4 subject. I have obc certificate. Can i get regular admission in du colleges?
19th June 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

This is my beat4 subject. I have obc certificate. Can i get regular admission in du colleges?
19th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

29th June 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that between eco hnrs and b.com hnrs,which coarse is more related with cs,as i want to do cs and any one coarse from these two options on the same time...:?
31st July 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

can i pursue c.s without doing foundation course by graduating fob.con for 2 years?
pls tell me
31st July 2013, 12:46 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i pursue c.s without doing foundation course by graduating fob.con for 2 years?
pls tell me
The Company Secretary course is conducted in three stages:
Foundation
Executive
Professional

If you have completed Graduation you can skip the Foundation course and get direct admision in the executive course

Eligibilty to give the Executive level Exams of ICSI is
Graduation Pass or Foundation course pass of the ICSI

There are 7 papers that you have to give in the ICSI Executive level

Module 1
>> Economic and Commercial Laws
>> Cost and Management accounting
>> Tax Laws and Practice
>> Company Laws

Module 2
>> Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
>> Industrial, General and Labour Laws
>> Capital Markets and Securities Law

Before you appear for the ICSI Executive level term end exams than you have to complete the following
>> Student Induction Programme (SIP)-7 days
>> 70 Hours Compulsory Computer Training requirement
>> Compulsory Coaching Requirement
15th May 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue bcom computers with CS? is it compulsary to take only bcom hons with CS course?
10th July 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Kavitha.Hai i am going to do ca and i am going to apply b.com general in corres there is some confusion b.com hons is best or b.com general is best plz help me email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?