4th July 2011, 08:56 PM
niridhi

What are the options available for B.Com Hons and BJMS? What one to pursue as a better career option?

plz guide m regarding d career optns for bcom hons n bjmc wich one to pursue as a better career optn plz do reply

15th November 2011, 02:52 PM
Beready

Default Re: What are the options available for B.Com Hons and BJMS? What one to pursue as a better career option?

hello friend,

in my opinion you should to go for a higher degree like MBA.
because it gives you a great hike and your future will be secure with this degree.
so just choose B.com hons that is more suitable .
good luck.
16th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options available for B.Com Hons and BJMS? What one to pursue as a better career option?

sol, me b.com. ke kya scops hai
29th July 2012, 10:16 PM
samatha89
Member+

you should to go for a higher degree like MBA.
because it gives you a great hike and your future will be secure with this degree.
so just choose B.com hons that is more suitable .
good luck.
16th March 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

For a girl a career options in defence after b.com hon in marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?