29th June 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic difference between B.Com and B.Com hons?

i have passed my 12th frm commrce with maths and also given cpt june attempt i wanted to pursue b.com hons. But i wanted to know basic difference between b.com and b.com hons. And their respective scope and subject n what after b.com/b.com hons.

12th May 2016, 05:45 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the basic difference between B.Com and B.Com hons?

Both B.COM and B.COM honours are different courses in which one species specialization and other specifies simply.
B.COM stands for Bachelor Of Commerce,three year undergraduate course in commerce specialized subjects,but in a general manner and no specification that is without specialization.
B.COM honours stands for Bachelor Of Commerce in honours,a bachelor degree with commerce in three years,specially in commerce subjects,it comes with a specialization in degree,in commerce related subjects,compare to bachelor of commerce in general.

It is given priority in compare to bachelor of commerce general,it has special status and is also subject to priority for higher further studies.
9th August 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic difference between B.Com and B.Com hons?

Difference in number of credits of study in a BA vs BA Hons program?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?