13th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com scoring 68% marks and now I am pursuing M.Com and after completing it I want to pursue M.Com so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 12:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. To get admission candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities and institutions.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination on the basis of bachelor degree qualification if you fails in master degree course.
18th December 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com scoring 48% marks and now I am pursuing M.Com and after completing it I want to know can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.
18th December 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com scoring 48% marks and now I am pursuing M.Com and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed. so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed? Please answer
21st June 2018, 12:49 AM
Karnik@

Respected sir. I have passed B.come scoring 60% marks. But i fail in one subject of M.Com final year.
Can I get admission in B.Ed. I cleared ptet mdsu entrance exam scoring 65% marks. Please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?