24th July 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?

Hi,

I have completed my MCOM with 61% in the year 2009.I wish to pursue a career in teaching. Should I go for BED ? or can I go for a PHD? If yes then how should I start the search, the colleges for the same, and in how many years can I complete those studies.

Kindly reply.

Thanks,
Kalai

31st July 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my MCOM with 61% in the year 2009.I wish to pursue a career in teaching. Should I go for BED ? or can I go for a PHD? If yes then how should I start the search, the colleges for the same, and in how many years can I complete those studies.

Kindly reply.

Thanks,
Kalai
You have completed M.Com course with 61% marks, So you are eligible for B.Ed and Ph.D course. But from my point of view, you can do Ph.D course. After completion of Ph.d course, you can join in any government college as an Assistant Professor.

But you should qualify in UGC NET exam which is conducted for JRF and Lectureship post.

29th June 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one to choose between B.Ed and Ph.D after completion of M.Com with 61% marks?

I am in b.ed 2st year with teaching subject eco and commerce? After Thai what can I do?

12th January 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i have m.com degree from ignou with 56%. and i teached in private institute (tally & advance excel) since last 3 year. so, plz suggest me am i elligible for p.hd? and side by side i am giving ugcnet exams

5th November 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can pursue after mcom for becoming a lecturer??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?