31st July 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BA with specialization in Economics hons. with 12th from Science stream?

Hi, I have qualified my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCB subject combination. However, I do now wish to study any Science related course for Graduation. I wish to do BA Economics hons. Am I eligible?

4th August 2020, 10:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BA with specialization in Economics hons. with 12th from Science stream?

You, are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in Economics hons.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board in PCM or B.Com stream.

The admission procedure varies with institutions, so visit the official website to get details about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?