3rd August 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th Class with 81% marks without Mathematics. I would like to pursue B.A in Economics (Hons) after completion of 12th Class in Amity University. Am I eligible to pursue this course from Amity University, Noida?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BA(hons.) from Amity a good course for getting a job? Is BBA from IPU a good option after 84% marks in 12th without Maths?
  2. Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?
  3. Can I do Economics Honours with flying colours while secured 93% aggregate in 12th without Mathematics?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Economics Hons while in class 12th?
  5. How to do B.Com or Economics Hons after scoring 79% marks in 12th
  6. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  7. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  8. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the subjects to study in Economic Honours course?
  10. Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?
  11. Can I pursue economic hons from DU? I have taken PCM stream in 12th
  12. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  14. What is required to pursue BA in Economics in Delhi University?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in Amity, Noida college with scholarship if I have scored 85% in 12th?
  16. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course?
  17. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA? -- [New]
3rd August 2016, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?

To be eligible to pursue B.A. Economics (Hons) course in Amity University, Noida, you should have passed 12th standard with minimum 60% aggregate marks with minimum 70% in Mathematics / Economics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with 81% aggregate marks without Mathematics, if you have studied Economics subject, you are eligible to pursue B.A. Economics (Hons) course in Amity University, Noida.
3rd August 2016, 10:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?

>> Amity University is a multi campus private research university in India established by an Act of the Uttar Pradesh legislature.

>> The university is amongst the top private universities in India.

>> As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks.

>> To pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% and 70% in Maths / Economics.

>> The duration of B.A Economics (Hons) course is three years.

FEE STRUCTURE

1. 1st Year Non Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) = 0.76

2. 1st Year Sponsored Semester Fee (Rs. in Lacs) = 1.135

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>

Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 244 5252
3rd August 2016, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th Class with 81% marks without Mathematics. I would like to pursue B.A in Economics (Hons) after completion of 12th Class in Amity University. Am I eligible to pursue this course from Amity University, Noida?
Yes, you are eligible for B.A Economics course.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 75% from a recognized university with Economics subject then you are eligible B.A in Economics in Amity University.

You age should be above 16 years.
4th August 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, of course you are definitely eligible for B.A in Economics after completing 12th standard without Mathematics subject. Mathematics subject is not mandatory for B.A economics any stream candidates are eligible to apply for BA in Economics. Since, you are interested to pursue for BA in Economics course through Amity University so you must complete your 12th standard at least 50% of marks at 12th board examination. For more Information please visit the official website of the Amity University.

Official website - Click Here
25th July 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in std 12 commerce stream without maths, would like to know the options available for under graduate courses in my case... I have psychology as one of my main subjects.
27th July 2017, 12:42 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Candidate as you want to apply for B.A Economics in Amity University then here below are the details regarding your course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is 12th or it's equivalent course but candidate with commerce studied in 12th have given more preference.

>> Duration of course after 12th is 3 years which are further divided into 6 semesters.

>> In B.A economics candidate have to go through the subjects are Principle of Economics,Micro economics,Foreign languages,Mathematical methods for economics,Environmental studies, Public finance,Industrial economics,Industrial laws,Industrial communication skills,Economic system and society,Organizational behavioral science etc.

So dear you are eligible to apply for B.A economics course in Amity university and for more detail visit the university website www.amity.edu.

Good luck.
25th April 2022, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Eco. Hons. from Amity University, Noida despite having pcm (with cs) as subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?