16th June 2012, 03:39 PM
meht

Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream

i have just completed my 12 and got 86% with science stream. i want to know
may i eligible for economics hons?
i"ve scored 99 in maths.
tell what are the future option after this?
should i go with mba?

31st July 2012, 11:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by meht View Post
i have just completed my 12 and got 86% with science stream. i want to know
may i eligible for economics hons?
i"ve scored 99 in maths.
tell what are the future option after this?
should i go with mba?

Candidate seeking to Pursue B.Sc [Hons] Economics, from any of the recognized University or Institute, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with either Economics or Mathematics or Commerce as one of the subjects. The eligibility criteria of admission may vary from University to University.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering B.Sc [Hons] Economics:

ITM University

St. Xavier's College - Calcutta

GD Goenka World Institute

For detail information regarding admission procedure, one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions or any other of concern.

6th February 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream

i am doing B.COM pass from D.U.
Can i do ECONOMIC HONS with B.COM..??
Please tell me....

8th April 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i think that i will get around 90% marks in my plus two board exams.my subject combination is maths,physics,chemistry,english and economics.i am no more interested in science.i like economics and want to do honours in this subject just because i like it.please tell me which colleges can i get and which one would be best suted for me. please guide me for my future?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?