2nd March 2018, 10:55 AM
Hrushikesh123

Can I pursue Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) after B.Sc?

I am 24+ years old and I have completed my B.Sc. Can I pursue Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) course now?

7th March 2018, 03:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) after B.Sc?

The eligibility to get admission in B.A.M.S course is that:

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

The upper age limit to appear for entrance examination is 25 years so candidates below 25 years are eligible for admission in the course.

So, if you have all the above-mentioned qualification, you are eligible to appear for the examination.
7th March 2018, 10:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) after B.Sc?

Bachelor of Ayurvedic and Medicine Surgery is three year bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, if you have passed 12th with PCB then you are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in the course.

The age limit to appear for examination is 25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

For more information about admission visit at official website of the university in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?