12th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery graduate elgible for M.Sc. course in Forensic Science?

Respected sir,

I am Dr. Basavaraj.B. I am from Bengaluru. I have completed BAMS (Bachelore of ayurvedic medicine and surgery), as we studied toxicology and medical jurisprudence as one of subject in 2 phase BAMS. So i have interest in forensic science. Hence please tell me if i am eligible for M.Sc. in Forensic science?

13th December 2015, 03:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery graduate elgible for M.Sc. course in Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science degree course. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

According to eligibility criteria of Gujarat Forensic Science university any candidate who have got Bachelor degree Medicine/Science/Pharmacy with at least 55% marks is eligible to apply for admission.
13th December 2015, 04:13 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery graduate elgible for M.Sc. course in Forensic Science?

Yes you are eligible for the course of M.Sc in Forensic Science.
You need to apply in the University of your choice and admission will be provided on the basis of marks and interview that will be conducted by the University.
You are eligible to apply for the course of M.Sc in Forensic Science and the admission depends on your Domain Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?