13th January 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks now I want to pursue my Graduation either with BBA or BBM so I want to know can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 01:16 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?

=> Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is three years.

=> B.B.M. or Bachelor of Business Management is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is three years.

You are eligible to pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks. As per my knowledge, BBA course has great scope as comparison to BBM course.

After completion of Bachelor of Business Administration course you can apply for jobs in the following employment area are given below.
  1. Banks
  2. Educational Institutes
  3. Marketing Organizations
  4. Business Consultancies
  5. Business Houses
  6. Industrial Houses

On the other hand if you want to do BBM course then the name of best employment area for you are given below.
  1. Chemical Companies
  2. Health Sector
  3. Fashion Companies
  4. Grocery Sector
  5. Colleges
15th January 2017, 06:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration where as BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management.

The duration of the both the courses is 3 years and which is divided into 6 semesters.

Both the courses are having good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

But to get top jobs and salaries, candidates have to complete their MBA course in Post Graduation.

BBA course equips you with administration skills where BBM course equips you with Managerial skills.

One major difference between BBA and BBM is that, students can choose specializations during BBM course itself like
Finance
Marketing
Operations
Human Resources.

Such a kind of facility is not there in BBA course.

Candidates who did BBA course have to opt for specializations during MBA course only.

I suggest you to join Coaching for Entrance Exams for MBA course from your Graduation itself so that you can easily crack the Exam and get admission in top colleges like B-Schools.

MBA candidates can get into any Industry for Job Opportunities as each and every industry need MBA candidates in order to manage so many departments.
30th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i have completed my 12th class from commerce and i got 60.6% i like machinery and business and i want to make a workshop therefore i have not decided what i do please tell me what is the best course for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?