14th August 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA or BBM enough to get a nice job or should I have to go for MBA?

Sir, please let me know whether BBA course is better or BBM? After completing these can we get a job or we should pursue MBA degree for getting nice jobs in industries?

14th August 2016, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA or BBM enough to get a nice job or should I have to go for MBA?

Both BBA and BBM have similar scope in India even though they have different field of applications. You should go for the one in which you are interested and fundamentally strong. You can get a job after completing these courses but if you are aiming for a good job with high salary and good designation, then MBA should be pursued once you complete your graduation.
15th August 2016, 12:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA or BBM enough to get a nice job or should I have to go for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please let me know whether BBA course is better or BBM? After completing these can we get a job or we should pursue MBA degree for getting nice jobs in industries?
Yes, you can get jobs with BBA or BBM, but the salary and other allowances will be less compared to the MBA holder. So if possible you can do an MBA through any reputed institutions. The MBA from any good B Schools will assure you a good career. There are lots of Campus and Non Campus placement opportunities for the MBA candidates. The aspirant has to clear the All India level entrance test like CAT, MAT etc for the admission to the MBA course. The MBA will be very useful for your career, so study MBA after BBA or BBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?