10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BBA/BBM course

Many golden chances in industries for management you applied. BBA/BBM for your bright career. Many jobs in management and higher salary and higher position in industries.

11th April 2017, 02:03 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Scope of BBA/BBM course

BBA graduates can opt for job as a management trainee in anyone of the below mentioned fields;

1. FMGC

2. Marketing Industry

3. Insurance sector

4. Financial Institutions

5. Consultancies

6. IT companies

7. Advertising Agencies

8. Advertising Agencies

You can even go for government exams like:

1. Civil Services

2. Indian Army

3. Bank PO

4. Indian railways

5. UPSC

6. Police force

7. SSC, etc.
11th April 2017, 04:55 PM
AIHMumbai

Both the courses are reputed courses. BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) is more management/administration oriented related to day to day management techniques. BBM (Bachelor in Business Management) is more conceptual and involves study of different management theories. Both the courses provide an overview of business management in a nut shell. It doesn't offer much scope by itself, unless one follow it up with a good Post Graduation course.

hotel management colleges
12th April 2017, 08:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Scope of BBM and BBA Courses:

Both BBM and BBA courses has their own importance as far as the scope of the respective course is concerned. Both these courses are a 3 year Graduation Courses and through BBA course you will be awarding with the skills required in Administration field. Where as through BBM course you will be getting into several fields like Banking, Finance, HR Department and Operations field...etc.,

As both the courses are equally important, I suggest you to choose the best stream based on the course that you will be studying in your Master's Degree. Yes, if your aim is to pursue MBA course then I strongly suggest you to pursue BBA course in Graduation. On the other side, If you are really willing into Management field then going for BBM course is the best option. As you are willing to get into Management field, I would recommend you to go with BBM course rather than BBA course. Yes, you may find job opportunities in Banking sector, Insurance field, Retail Sector and in Finance organizations ..etc.,
12th April 2017, 08:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Both the above mentioned courses are very good to opt with a bright future.
But according to my opinion, you must go for BBA course. After successfully completing BBA course, you must go for MBA course in order to enhance your career in the field of Management.
After the completion of MBA course, aspirants can easily get jobs of Managerial or executive level jobs based on the qualification.
Aspirants may work as:-

Marketing Manager
Financial Manager
Human Resource Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?