28th March 2021, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BEd(Hindi) being a Political Science Honours student with Hindi as a subsidiary subject?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Political Science Honours and my subsidiary subject is Hindi. Can I pursue my BEd in Hindi? Please help me to know whether I can or not? Waiting for your response!

30th April 2021, 01:38 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I pursue BEd(Hindi) being a Political Science Honours student with Hindi as a subsidiary subject?

Yes, You can pursue BEd(Hindi) being a Political Science Honours student with Hindi as a subsidiary subject.

You must have completed Graduation from recognized university with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.

You can get admission on the basis of graduation score in any private institution.
4th May 2021, 11:54 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursue BEd(Hindi) being a Political Science Honours student with Hindi as a subsidiary subject?

First year there will be core subjects and subsidiary subjects but Subsidiary subjects are eliminated and you study only the core subjects.For B.Ed course ,core subjects would be considered.So,in B.Ed ,subjects related to political science (core subjects)only can be opt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?