15th April 2016, 02:48 PM
HARISH.POW

Eligibility to join Banking Sector for Political Science Honours student?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying B.A. in Political Science and I am in my final year. I want to make my career in Banking Sector. So, I am eligible to join Banking Sector?

18th April 2016, 08:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Banking Sector for Political Science Honours student?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to join Banking sector being a political science graduate. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking based recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university. And yes candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to appear in Banking based examinations.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to join Banking Sector recruitment.

>> Minimum qualification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university.

>> As any discipline in Graduation is considered, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Banking Exams.
18th April 2016, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Banking Sector for Political Science Honours student?

For banking sector jobs in India IBPS conducts exams every year for clerk and PO posts in PSU banks. You just need graduation qualification in any stream from a recognized university to become eligible.
Therefore, after completion you will be definitely eligible for bank PO and clerk exams. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by IBPS.
13th June 2016, 08:51 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can eligible for banking sector jobs.
Minimum qualification for Bank Job:-

You have to complete your graduation degree from any recognized university then you are eligible for BANK PO exam.
You are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.
But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps
1) Written test
2) Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge. Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.
Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.
A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST.
15th July 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

If I'm joining ba in political science can I apply for ssc is it beneficial for me ?
21st February 2022, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

With M.A political science what jobs can we eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?