23rd December 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue a Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Science?

Am Samuel Wanyoike and have scored following grades a D+ in Biology, C- in both Chemistry and Maths and C plain in English and Kiswahili with a mean grade of C plain. Now, which is the best course to do for I thought of Medical Laboratory Science. Is this a good option?

7th July 2023, 05:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Science?

The course can be taken after securing 50% score in 12th level of studies.
Passed higher secondary exam must include mandatory subjects such as physics, Biology and chemistry .
The average fee for the program is INR 20,000 per year .
The admission is mainly based on students performance in 12th standard qualifying examination with atleast 50% marks.
There is no particular entrance exam , however academic institution such as NIMS and several Public universities hold a Common entrance test to shortlist candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?