4th December 2009, 06:58 PM
bipin.gndec

Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course?

hi
i am BIPIN ..........I WANT TO KNOW...WHETHER..I CAN DO ANY DEGREE COURSE BY CORRESPONCE ALONG WITH REGULAR DEGREE COURSE????????

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities to pursue degree in yoga in distance mode
  2. Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do graduation on the basis of 12th from NIOS?
  4. How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Can i do B.Ed. in English alongwith BBM simultaneously?
  6. How to take admission in CMJ University? Institutes offering distance degree or regular degree?
  7. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  8. Is it possible to do MA course along with B.Ed after completion of BA?
  9. What are the advantages between a regular degree and a distance degree to get a job? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  11. Age limit to study M.Com for correspondence students?
  12. Scope of BA in UPSC exam after passing 12th?
  13. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  15. Can I do distance or regular university after passing 44% in degree
  16. Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?
  17. Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?
  18. Can I do M.A. in Sociology by distance education being an M.Sc degree holder? Would it make a difference if I do M.A. along with my Science PhD?
15th December 2009, 04:25 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course?

yes you can do so......like many do the combination of bsc with some other degree course.......you can also do so
15th December 2009, 01:03 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course?

yes off couese why not !

It is much time saving and convineant option.

for your convinience i would like to mention that my brother is doing three courses simultaneously viz:b.com,icwa & ca.

however, it also depends upon your abilities also.
30th December 2009, 08:04 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

Yes, absolutely you can do that at the same time but be remind that you cant do the two regular course in the same time as this is according to the rule of UGC.
31st December 2009, 12:31 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

yes you can pursue ,but at the same time it depends upon the university criteria from which you are pursuing.
31st December 2009, 01:49 AM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Yes of course you can do it but you could have either of them to be flexible so that you could achieve things in a better way.
30th January 2010, 10:51 PM
Senior Member+++

yes friend you can do pursue both regular degree with a distance mode degree
this is really helpful for those who want to gain more in a little time and also for those who want to job with their studies continue
31st January 2010, 06:56 PM
edward
Top Answerer

yes you can do that and after doing that you will be having dual degree which is very beneficial for you in getting good jobs.
1st February 2010, 11:06 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes you can go with your choice,but u should be careful about the exams conducting by both institutes,it may happen that exams can collide with each other,then you will face problems
12th March 2010, 09:16 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

yes u can do... U can join distance education on the basis of ur 12th marks... No problem in it.
13th March 2010, 04:45 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

dear friend ,obviously you can do distance course with any regular course.so don't worry and do whatever you want.
all the best
4th June 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

wot are the courses that i can do with regular btech course????
17th June 2010, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Thank u for the information made by all of u.i'm nishad from trivandrum,kerala.
15th July 2010, 03:43 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can do distance course with any regular course.so don't worry and do whatever you want.this is really helpful for those who want to gain more in a little time and also for those who want to job with their studies continue.
6th August 2010, 11:22 PM
prathamesh22

yes u can do
U can join distance education on the basis of ur 12th marks
13th August 2010, 10:08 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Yes of course you can take up some distance courses while studying regular degree courses.

The matter is that you have to give time as similar basis to the both courses.

If you can assure yourself about this fact,then you surely can go for distance courses with your present studies..

Best of luck!
15th August 2010, 10:24 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

no you can't do two courses at a time.

it will treated as fake.so don't do this.

all d best.
29th September 2010, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc fro annamalai and mphil from rani durgabati .i have done msc now this is second time. pl tell me whether is it possible or not?annamalai emand original migration cirt but how can i gv original to other univ pl clear me?
1st October 2010, 01:25 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there is no any problem doing a degree course through correspondence and a regular degree course simultaneously.It is a best way to increase your CV or Resume.

Best of luck
1st October 2010, 01:28 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue a distance degree course along with some other regular degree course?

Dear friend

there is no any problem doing a degree course through correspondence and a regular degree course simultaneously.It is a best way to increase your CV or Resume.

Best of luck
11th November 2010, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

17th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue bca distance learning from ignou with my regular ba course in bhu . can i do it ?
19th July 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do two distance learning courses together
18th August 2011, 08:12 PM
sunita sarmah

Hello i am Gita want to know whether is it possible to pursue ph d and b ed degree at same time from two different university
29th September 2011, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do two regular courses , i.e. one is regular MCA and other is regular MBA. I can manage between the classes. Because I don't want to do rigorous study for getting a degree in distance mode, when I have an opportunity to pursue both courses simultaneously and can get regular degrees . But my question is do the MNC's around the globe or in India accept dual regular degrees of a candidate ? Is it acceptable ?
14th November 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

can I do one distance degree with another distance degree??
15th November 2011, 02:49 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

yes off couese why not !

It is much time saving and convineant option.

for your convinience i would like to mention that my brother is doing three courses simultaneously viz:b.com,icwa & ca.

however, it also depends upon your abilities also.
Thanks
3rd January 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do my msc in chemistry through correspondence? i hav just finished my bsc in chemistry?
29th March 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

iam an associatae professor in dept anatomy
this year i appearing in my M Sc final exam likely to be held in oct13
by distance mode. i want to do regular Medical anatomy course by taking study leave in aug 13
Is it possible
12th August 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m.a in regular course and now i want to start a distance m.a from another university?is that possible?
17th December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

presently i am doinig m.sc(geo-spatial science & tech)by regular course. now i want to do in B.tech(civil) by AMIE distance education can i do?
5th August 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing PhD in biochemistry can I pursue MSC.degree along with this simultaneously?
4th January 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma of computer enginnering from regular college and b.s.c it from distance education simultaneously is it legal and right
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?