1st November 2016, 11:07 AM
H.k.raj

Can I pursue Hotel Management after passing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I have passed my class 10th and now I want to apply for Hotel Management. I want to know can I pursue Hotel Management after passing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  2. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for pursuing Hotel Management course?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  4. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  5. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  6. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
  7. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  8. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  9. Which stream should I choose after 10th so that I could pursue Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  12. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  13. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  14. Requirements to get admission in BHM course?
  15. How to join a good hotel management course? I have completed Civil Engineering after passing 10th
  16. How to join hotel management course after passing my 10th?
  17. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  18. Which stream should I choose in 10+2 for pursuing Hotel Management?
2nd November 2016, 04:59 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management after passing class 10th?

You can do hotel management after completing 12th.

Eligibility Criteria

Minimum qualification required for Hotel Management is 12th or its equivalent.

After completing 12th you can appear JEE exam.

Minimum age required of 22 years.

Top colleges for Hotel Management

Institute of Hotel Management, Delhi

Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore

IIHM

Guru Nanak Institute of management , Kolkata

Dr.Ambedkar institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
2nd November 2016, 07:00 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.k.raj View Post
Respected Sir, I have passed my class 10th and now I want to apply for Hotel Management. I want to know can I pursue Hotel Management after passing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.
Minimum qualification required to go for hotel management course is passed in 10+2 in any stream from recognized board. So, your educational qualification is not enough now to join this course. As soon as you complete your 10+2 level of study you will be able to join the hotel management course from any top institute of India.

Selection to the hotel management course is based on the common entrance test. The test is followed by a group discussion and interview.
2nd November 2016, 07:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

For Hotel Management course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for Hotel Management after passing class 10th so my suggestion to you is that first you should complete your 12th class then you can apply for Hotel Management course.

The name of best Hotel Management college are given below.

=> Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad

=> Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai

=> Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata

=> Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad

=> Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
2nd November 2016, 09:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue hotel management course right after passing 10th.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree is pass in 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
2nd November 2016, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After 10th standard you are eligible to pursue diploma in Hotel Management and if you want to pursue degree in Hotel Management then you have to complete your 12th standard and then you are eligible to join degree.
You have to qualify the entrance exam if you want to pursue diploma in Hotel Management from a recognised Government Universities and if you want to take private seat then it will be given on the basis of your marks and money donation.
3rd November 2016, 10:25 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.k.raj View Post
No, the minimum qualification required to go for a course in hotel management is 10+2. For Certificate, diploma and bachelor course 10+2 is sufficient.
Duration of certificate course is six months to one year. Bachelor and diploma course are of duration one and half year to three years.
Those with graduation can go for post graduate diploma courses the duration of which is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?