28th June 2016, 12:17 AM
Prabhu1193

Can I pursue M.E (part time) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering without giving Entrance exam? List of the Colleges for the same?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.E in Civil Engineering (2015). Now I am working and I want to pursue M.E (part time) without giving entrance exam. Please give me the list of colleges as well.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  2. Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue part time Government Interior Designing course from Mumbai after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering 3 years ago from MSBTE? -- [New]
  5. List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?
  6. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  7. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  8. List of colleges which offer Part Time B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course in India
  9. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  10. List few good part time polytechnic colleges in Chennai for studying Civil Diploma course?
  11. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  13. List of Part time Civil Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  15. List of colleges in Madhya Pradesh Gwalior for part time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering?
  16. List of colleges abroad which provides opportunity to study along with part time jobs?
  17. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  18. List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?
30th June 2016, 01:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.E (part time) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering without giving Entrance exam? List of the Colleges for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabhu1193 View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed B.E in Civil Engineering (2015). Now I am working and I want to pursue M.E (part time) without giving entrance exam. Please give me the list of colleges as well.
You can do M.E or M.Tech from below given Universities.

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Indira Gandhi National Open University Maidan, Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110069
Phone: 011 2953 3869

Annamalai University  
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282

Osmania University  
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2363

Sikkim Manipal University
Address: 2074, Sadashiv Peth, Vijayanagar Colony, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Phone: 099802 80560

Nalanda Open University
Address: 2nd/3rd Floor, Biscomaun Bhawan, Gandhi Maidan, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone: 0612 220 6916
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?