8th January 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after 8 years of completing Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation with Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery 8 years ago and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology so I want to know can I pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after 8 years of completing Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th October 2017, 02:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after 8 years of completing Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Master in Biotechnology course.

The course is of two year duration and required minimum qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed the bachelor degree in any of life science subjects ( Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biotechnology etc..).

The required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes. So, you can visit official website for detail information.
15th October 2017, 05:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after 8 years of completing Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Master in Science in Biotechnology course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology etc.

So, you cannot appear in examination after completion of bachelor degree in Unani Medicine and Surgery.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes. Master in Biotechnology is two year duration course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?