14th November 2016, 08:59 AM
Vikash karan

Which among Biology and Mathematics should I choose as subject in class 11th?

Respected Sir, I am good in both Biology and Maths but I have special interest in Biology so I am confused which 1 should I choose. Can you tell me which 1 is a better option among Biology and Mathematics for class 11th? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 05:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which among Biology and Mathematics should I choose as subject in class 11th?

Both biology and Mathematics are good for 11th class candidate. As per your interest you can take biology subject in your 11th class.

The name of best courses for you after completion of you 12th class with PCB are given below.

** Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

** Bachelor of Homeopathy medicine and Surgery.

** Bachelor of Aurvedic medicine and Surgery.

** Bachelor of Unani medicine and Surgery.

** Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
15th November 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which among Biology and Mathematics should I choose as subject in class 11th?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can choose any course of your interest. If you are good at Biology and Mathematics subjects and if you have special interest in Biology subject then, it is best to opt for Medical Science stream for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard. In 11th standard Medical Science stream, you will have Biology (Botany, Zoology), Physics and Chemistry subjects and after completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Medical stream.
15th November 2016, 08:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Since you have a special interest in the biology you must pursue PCB in your 12th std.

There is no need to go with any other opinion in selection of stream or to get in illusion about future scopes.

Candidates must select the course in which he is more interested.
15th November 2016, 09:20 PM
princekainth2

It's good that you are good at doing both.
There is a way for you to do both, it's called PCMB (Physics, chemistry, Biology, Maths).

Means you can choose Medical and keep Maths as an additional subject or choose Non-Medical and keep Biology as an additional subject.

By doing Both maths and biology, you have many option to do in future classes.
You can choose Medical department too or go with Engineering too.
15th November 2016, 10:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to say you that the selection of studies for further studies is a very important decision for any student as the whole career depends upon the same decision and hence to take any decision you must be confident about yourself.

Now the most important factor for opting a particular stream for further academics is the strength and interest about the particular subject and the field in which you are interested and look to go in the future.

So as you have mentioned that you are good in both Mathematics and Biology but your have special interest towards Biology then you must opt for the same as Biology will seem to be easier for you are compared to Mathematics as you more interested. Buy opting Biology you will have a good future in Medical line apart from other options.

One thing I would like to suggest you that you can look for Mathematics only if you have the ambition of getting into technical field or defense field specially in Indian Navy and Indian Air force as by opting Biology your options in these field will become limited. Otherwise you must stick with Biology instead of Mathematics.
9th April 2017, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Which among biology and mathematics should I choose as subject in class 11?
If I am good in both the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?