13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which career is good for me as per my grades, if I want to help sick people?

I got a mean grade of D plus in 2016,D in chemistry and biology, A in CRE and E in mathematics. Please my dream career was to do nursing or how can you help me to pursue my career. I only want to help the sick.

13th January 2018, 09:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career is good for me as per my grades, if I want to help sick people?

To become a nurse in future you should have completed your 12th standard with PCB from recognised board and after that you can have two options either to pursue a diploma course that is General Nursing and Midwifery or to pursue BSc in Nursing. As your grades are to low in Biology so I would like to tell you that you should go for GNM course in any private Institute and after That you can complete your course of Nursing.
14th January 2018, 12:06 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Which career is good for me as per my grades, if I want to help sick people?

You can opt for B.Sc in Nursing if you are really interested in it. Never see it this way as to which career is good or bad for you. There is nothing as such, you should always go for the career which you are interested in and would like to study the subject.

However, as per your interest, I feel that B.Sc in Nursing will be good for you and in future you can also opt for higher education in the same field.
14th January 2018, 08:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Nursing:-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and english as main subjects with 45% aggregate.

Candidate's age must be between 17 years to 35 years.

Candidate shall be medically fit.

Colleges offering Nursing courses are:-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Christian Medical College, Vellore
Madras Medical College, Chennai
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
King George's Medical University, Lucknow
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
KLE University, Belgaum
SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?