13th January 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy from KMCT after scoring D Plain in KCSE exam?

Respected Sir, I have scored D plain in KCSE exam and now I want to pursue Graduation with B.Sc so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy from KMCT after scoring D Plain in KCSE exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join KMTC after scoring C Plain in my KCSE exam?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in community health nursing?
  3. Can I apply for KMTC of Kisumu?
  4. Possiblity to study Nursing/Clinical Medicine Diploma course in KMTC for a candidate who completed KCSE with Grade-C? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where to get KMTC applications?
  6. Am I eligible to join medical course in diploma after completion of KCSE with C-?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  11. Can I pursue Ph.D after completing masters in Urdu by scoring 53%?
  12. Can I get a chance in any KMTC for Medical Laboratory Tech. if I scored C- in KCSE last year?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.SC Agriculture in Tamil Nadu after scoring 140 cutoff marks in +2 exam?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech with GATE or TANCET score after completing B.Tech scoring 59% aggregate?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course after scoring 48% marks in UG and 49% in PG? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in English from IGNOU after scoring 54.6% marks in Post Graduation?
  18. Can i switch to MBBS course from B.Sc. degree?
13th May 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy from KMCT after scoring D Plain in KCSE exam?

can i study nursing with a C plain mean grade with a D- in maths?
28th April 2021, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy from KMCT after scoring D Plain in KCSE exam?

Can I pursue B.pharmacy after scoring D in kcse
14th May 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

If astudent scored D and she /he did the the following subjects bio D- , chem E , math E , eng D , cre C , his C-, agri D- ,kisw D is allowed to do nursing
17th May 2021, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B phamarcy
20th December 2021, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Advice me on the course I can do with mean grade of c plain with b in kisw c minus in bio c plus in Agri d plain in Chem D minus in math b plain in CRE b minus in hist d plus in eng
22nd January 2023, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Please sir /madam can I be enrolled in diploma in pharmacy with mean grade of C plain having D plain in both English and Kiswahili,B minus in both mathematics and chemistry,Cplus in both geography and agriculture and D plus in biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?