7th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue wildlife science after appearing for my 12th with subjects of PCM?

I just appeared for my 12th With subjects of physics ,Chemistry And Maths Can I Pursue Wildlife Science with these Subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)
  2. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  3. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  4. Can I join Wildlife Photography after doing 12th with PCM stream
  5. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  7. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  8. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to join Wild Life Photography course after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a CA after passing 12th from science?
  12. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. What should I study in Graduation to pursue Post Graduation in Wildlife & Conversation?
  14. Can I pursue my career with computer engineering after clearing 12th board examination with PCM
  15. What should I do after passing 12th science?
  16. Can I pursue my career computer engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  17. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  18. Subjects enlisted in Higher Secondary Science stream?
29th August 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue wildlife science after appearing for my 12th with subjects of PCM?

Yes you can definitely pursue wildlife science with physics, chemistry and maths it's good to take optional subject and to enhance ur interest. Try to learn more about your own mindset that are u actually ready to take this subject with PCM? As it's important to score well in 12th. And to take it along with this as career than you can join college which provide this wildlife science course like you can do bachelors in this.
And it would be a great combination to take wildlife science with PCM.... It will definitely broaden your mind and will give you a career option.
There are so many job options available after studying wildlife science as per your interest :-
1 Aquatic biologist
2 Wildlife biologist
3 Animal nutritionist
4 Animal technician
5 Nature conservation officer and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?