6th November 2018, 02:15 PM

Can I qualify in medical test of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment if going through Eye Laser treatment/surgery? Chances of selection?

Hello, I have an sight of +3.5 in left eye and +4.0 in right eye. If I correct it with laser treatment or with laser surgery and apply for Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment then in medical test will I qualify? What will be the chances of selection?

11th November 2018, 12:40 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I qualify in medical test of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment if going through Eye Laser treatment/surgery? Chances of selection?

# You have mentioned in the query that your vision is +3.5 in left eye and +4.0 in right eye. Please note that your poor eye sight will disqualify you in the medical test for the post of Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

# In order to get recruited for the post of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways, one should have perfect vision i.e. 6/6 in good eye and 6/9 in worst eye. There is no compromise in eye sight for the post of Loco Pilot.

# But if you go for Laser surgery and able to correct your poor eye sight and later on successfully passing the eye sight test in the medical examination, then you are eligible for the post of Loco Pilot.

# Simultaneously I would like to suggest you few tips in order to have good eye sight:

* Firstly, consult any ophthalmologist in order to find out the root cause behind your poor eye sight.

* Finally consult any renowned ayurvedic doctor for ayurvedic treatment for your poor eye sight as there are many herbs in nature which effectively and directly improves the vision without any side-effects.

* Daily perform few specific yoga postures such as sarvangashan, shirshashan, anulom-vilom pranayam, kapal-baati pranayam etc in order to improve your eye sight quickly and effectively.

* It is utmost essential to take balanced diet along with dried fruits and seasonal fruits for good vision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?