23rd June 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know the when the recruitment notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot will be release? Kindly provide me the important dates.

24th June 2016, 08:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know the when the recruitment notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot will be release? Kindly provide me the important dates.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Important dates

Application Forms available from : 18/01/2016
Last date for receipt of form: 17/02/2016
Exam may be on: 15/06/2016 (05:30 PM )
24th June 2016, 06:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment notification has been released. The dates are as follows;

> Availability of application form: 18-01-2016

> Last date for form receipt: 17-02-2016

Examination date has not yet been disclosed officially, but chances are there that it will be most conducted in the mid of the month of July.

However, I have mentioned below the official website, you can check the required information from there itself.

http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?