10th May 2013, 01:44 PM
anju.anjuj

Can I secure a seat in Kerala after completing B.Tech in EEE with distinction from MGU?

I have completed my b tech in EEE with distinction from MGU. Can i secure a seat in kerala with merit with out a valid gate score?Do the spot admissions prefer such candidates like me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  2. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Kerala? I've completed my B.Tech(EEE) in Kerala university
  3. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  4. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Kerala in aided or self financing institute with merit? I have completing B.Tech in Kerala University in EEE with non GATE
  5. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  6. Will I get a job after completing my B.Tech EEE with 72%?
  7. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  8. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should be the minimum rank one should get to secure an MBBS seat in General Kerala? How many seats are there?
  10. Minimum rank to secure in Entrance Exam for getting Medical seat in Kerala?
  11. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  12. Best career opportunities available after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  13. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 115500 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala? -- [New]
  16. List of institutions affiliated to MGU India? Is there any affiliation problem with MGU?
  17. What is the qualification required to apply for Kerala Lateral Entry Test?
  18. MGU Meghalaya is approved by UGC or not? Degree from this university is worthy or not?
16th February 2017, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure a seat in Kerala after completing B.Tech in EEE with distinction from MGU?

** Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian state-related public university.

** It was established on Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala, India.

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get seat in Kerala after completing B.Tech in EEE with distinction from MGU without GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?