18th September 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions affiliated to MGU India? Is there any affiliation problem with MGU?

I need the list of institutions in that are affliated to mgu india.

Is it true that mgu india has problem in india concerning having excess affiliated centers.

31st March 2023, 06:07 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: List of institutions affiliated to MGU India? Is there any affiliation problem with MGU?

Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) is a public university located in Kerala, India. It has a number of institutions that are affiliated with it across India. Here is a list of some of the institutions affiliated to MGU:

Marian College Kuttikkanam, Idukki
St. Joseph’s College Moolamattom, Idukki
Devamatha College Kuravilangad, Kottayam
Assumption College Changanacherry, Kottayam
Baselios Poulose II Catholicos College Piramadom, Kottayam
Alphonsa Arts and Science College Pala, Kottayam
Pavanatma College Murickassery, Idukki
Sree Sankaracharya University Of Sanskrit Kalady, Ernakulam
Regarding the second part of your question, while there have been some reports of affiliation-related issues at MGU in the past, it should be noted that the situation can change over time and may depend on specific circumstances or incidents. As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, I am unaware of any major ongoing affiliation problems at MGU. However, it is always a good idea to do your own research and stay up-to-date with current news and developments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?