24th July 2011, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

sir i scored 38% in pcm,i am sit in aieee. i want to know minimum 12 persentage in aieee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  2. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
  3. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  4. Am I eligible for AIEEE? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and 43% marks in PCM and I belong to OBC
  5. I have pending subjects in 10+2, can I sit for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate having secured 57% in 12th class and 49% in PCM with OBC category?
  7. Can I get admission for Petroleum Engineering by giving AIEEE having secured 36% in PCM?
  8. Is this possible to apply for NIT having secured a rank in AIEEE with 59% marks in PCM?
  9. Can I sit for IMA exam after passing 12th with PCM(68.33%)
  10. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 56.33% in HSC?
  11. Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE Exam having secured 58% in 12th but only 39 marks in Maths?
  12. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE or MHT CET after securing 52% in 12th?
  14. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 51.6% in PCM and 145000 in AIEEE?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 96.67% in PCM and 92% overall and 94700 AIR in AIEEE?
  17. What should I do to get a job after B.Tech if I scored less in 10th and 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  18. Can i sit for NIT Warangal after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE/
24th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

Sorry,you are not eligible for the exam as they demand minimum 50% aggregate in pcm
24th July 2011, 01:48 PM
mandiv

hello
look yo are not eligible to sit for AIEEE since the minimum % should be 60% in 12 with PCM...
i would suggest you to first go for improvement year....
and then next year apply for aieee....
best of luck
24th July 2011, 01:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i scored 38% in pcm,i am sit in aieee. i want to know minimum 12 persentage in aieee
No, You are not eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination.

Because to apply for AIEEE Examination you need to passed in your Intermediate examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology any one of the optional subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognised bard.

But you have scored only 38% Marks in your PCM subjects, So you cant apply for AIEEE Examination.

Those who have scored minimum 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics in your Intermediate examination are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination, But you have not fulfill the eligibility condition then you are not eligible for AIEEE, IIT JEE or B.tech Course.

Final year 12Th Candidates are also eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination. The Candidates will gets only 3 Attempts to crack this examination. For this year AIEEE Examination was already completed and If you need more information then please visit the AIEEE Official website.

http://www.aieee.nic.in
24th July 2011, 02:11 PM
rana2011
Banned

No , you never can apply for AIEEE , because for AIEEE exam you have to passed your (10+2), with P,C,M and with minimum 50% marks in these subjects.
But you have 38% so, you are not eligible.
To know more information you may cheeck AIEEEwebsite :

Thanks!
24th July 2011, 02:54 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

Quote:
Dear friend i think you can't sit in this exam because minimum criteria you have not done full-fill.........

But some year before some boys sit in AIEEE which have scored 49%.............

that's why please confirm buy board because this is the talk of your life...........

i think eligibility is only pass in 12th exam..........

That's why you will confirm from any main cbse office.............
24th July 2011, 04:42 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
NO YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE

because

minimum 50% require PCM.

if you over than this mark then you eligible for this exam.

AIEEE UNDER COLLEGE:-

*National institute of technology, Agratala

*Motilalneheru national institute of technology,UP

*Natonal institute of technology,Calicut

*National institute of technology,orissa
24th July 2011, 04:49 PM
aroy8091

no you are not eligible for the aieee examination

because you must require 50% in PCM in 12th std

as you said that you have scored only 38% in PCM you will not be eligible

for more information you can visit official site of AIEEE .

best of luck
24th July 2011, 05:05 PM
genius_911

To attempt any of the engineering exams, the candidate must have secured atleast 50% in maths , physics as main subjects and in any of the optional subjects of chemistry, biology, computer science in the recognised 12th board.....
since you have secured only 38% so, you are not eligible to appear for any of the engineering exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE..
24th July 2011, 06:18 PM
anil_kumar89

Eligibility for AIEEE:

You must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40%
marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Candidates who has cleared 10+2 exam before 2008 are not eligible

Well this year AIEEE exam is over so now you can not fill exam so i hope you
will be eligible for next year and you will take this exam .
24th July 2011, 07:10 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

You can't apply for any Engineering entrance exam.

For AIEEE you have required 60% marks in 12th in Physics,Chemistry and maths.

For AIEEE you have required 505 marks in 12th in Physics,Chemistry and Maths.

For RPET exam you have required 45% marks in 12th in Physics,Chemistry and Maths.

You have scored only 38% marks with these marks you can't for any engineering entrance exam.

I will advise you to take admission in 12th class again to increase your marks if you want to take admission in engineering.

With these marks you can take admission in B.Sc college .
24th July 2011, 07:45 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
The eligibility criteria to apply for the AIEEE examination is that a student must has Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in 10+2 and he/she must score at least 50% in aggregate.
As you are not able to score 50% in your 12th class so you are not eligible for the AIEEE examination.

Best Wishes...
24th July 2011, 07:48 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

Quote:
No,you are not eligible for AIEEE Examination.

For this examination,the candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification with physics,chemistry and mathematics and the candidate must secure at least 50% marks in their examination.

Other candidate must secure at least 40% marks in their examination.

you scored less 40% marks in your examination,so you are not eligible to apply for the AIEEE Examination and your not eligible for IIT jee examination also.
24th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Ashishkrgautam

Smile Re: Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

No, you cannot sit in aieee exams. The criteria for general is minimum 50% in pcm & for sc, st minimum percentage in pcm is 45%
24th July 2011, 09:00 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

Quote: Originally Posted by Unregistered

Because to apply for AIEEE Examination you need to passed in your Intermediate examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology any one of the optional subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognised bard.

But you have scored only 38% Marks in your PCM subjects, So you cant apply for AIEEE Examination.

Those who have scored minimum 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and Mathematics in your Intermediate examination are eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination, But you have not fulfill the eligibility condition then you are not eligible for AIEEE, IIT JEE or B.tech Course.

Final year 12Th Candidates are also eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination. The Candidates will gets only 3 Attempts to crack this examination. For this year AIEEE Examination was already completed and If you need more information then please visit the AIEEE Official website.

ajeetajeet1250
24th July 2011, 09:15 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
hello,

so its a bad news for you......
24th July 2011, 09:28 PM
kunjeyan5282

No,you are not eligible as minimum % required is 50% in PCM.
24th July 2011, 10:10 PM
amisha rath

hey friend..

1. The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2011 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

2. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEEprovisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2012 or passed in 2008 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

3.Number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AIEEE is limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive year.

friend your score in not as per requirement so sorry to say you can't appear in exam .
24th July 2011, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

The Eligibility for AIEEE is-

Pass in class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject in class 12th and any one of the following subject chemistry or biology or computer science. This criteria is for B.E/B.Tech
For B.Arch and Planning eligibility is Mathematics in class 12th class with minimum 50% marks.

your PCM average marks is just 38%.

so you are not eligible for AIEEE.

all the best
25th July 2011, 12:13 AM
sumit dahiya789

Unhappy Re: Can I sit for AIEEE having secured 38% in PCM?

sorry frnd
u are not eliglible to sit for AIEEE ..
to sit in AIEEE u must hav 55% marks in physics,chemistryand math.....
25th July 2011, 02:13 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
No, you are not eligible for AIEEE exam... To appear in AIEEE exam you should have 45% marks in your 12th as per the new norms of AICTE...

As you have secured just 38% in PCM, so this is not enough for appearing in AIEEE..

All the best..
25th July 2011, 01:16 PM
Raju22711

Quote:
a minimum of 50% marks in pcm is required of 12th class for sitting in aieee. So with 38% you are not eligible to sit in aieee.
25th July 2011, 06:51 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
sorry dear but your score is very less
minimum 60% is required to qualify for aieee.
but dont be dissapointed there are collages in whcih you can get admission.
29th November 2011, 05:38 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

Final year 12Th Candidates are also eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination. The Candidates will gets only 3 Attempts to crack this examination. For this year AIEEE Examination was already completed and If you need more information then please visit the AIEEE Official website-> http://www.aieee.nic.in

Best of Luck
29th March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i had recently attend ma 12 boards.... n if i got only 50% in ol.... m i alligible for aieee and iitjee
29th March 2012, 05:53 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
Sorry you are not eligible for AIEEE as your percentage in pcm is not that good.Generally a student must have a percentage of 60% to be eligible for AIEEE.As you don't have it you are not eligible for it.It is not necessary that a student must do engineering you can even look for other fields also.

So all the best.
29th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Ankur.Sunny

All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE)

Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE examination :

• You must have passed 10+2 (Class 12th) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination can appear for it.

You must have passed 10+2 with a total of 50% marks with the subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as the compulsory subjects.

Those candidates who pass the entrance exam will be enrolled in the degree courses offered by NITs and some other Institutions in the States.

Number of Attempts allowed :

There is a limited 3 (three) attempts allowed for AIEEE examination for all the candidates.

As your total percentage (%) which is 38% does fulfill the required percentage for AIEEE eligibility, therefore, you cannot appear for AIEEE Examination.

For more details regarding AIEEE, you can visit the official website of AIEEE by clicking on the website www.aieee.nic.in

~Ankur.Sunny
30th March 2012, 05:45 PM
Denny_Crane

Generally all software companies have following eligibility criteria for on-campus recruitement-
* Minimum 60% in 10th
* Minimum 60% in 12th
* Minimum 60% in graduation
* No backlog in any semester in any subject
* Consistent performance
Moreover there is some relaxation in percentage for off-campus selection.
Hence you should try to score good marks in all subjects including PCM because that way your percentage will be higher.
30th March 2012, 05:52 PM
Denny_Crane

Generally all software companies have following eligibility criteria for on-campus recruitement-
* Minimum 60% in 10th
* Minimum 60% in 12th
* Minimum 60% in graduation
* No backlog in any semester in any subject
* Consistent performance
Moreover there is some relaxation in percentage for off-campus selection.
Hence you should try to score good marks in all subjects including PCM because that way your percentage will be higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?