20th August 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job after B.Tech if I scored less in 10th and 12th and 67% in B.Tech?

hi dis is jisha i hv completd b.tech vid 67%agg in cse bt m hvin very bad academics in 10th and 12th i m tensed becoz was nt eligible for ny placements conductd in our campus i cannot go for higher studies also hv some financial problems. plz help me.

16th May 2011, 03:15 PM
Pritesh.gohil

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after B.Tech if I scored less in 10th and 12th and 67% in B.Tech?

Your 10th and 12th percentage is decides only about that "which field we have to choose?"
your b.tech percentage is also good, if you are not selected campus interview then dont worry because you can also go for other company your self.

By sending proposal to computer science company.

Lots of People find the job by themself , they are also not selected by campus.

You should not break your corage. And try.

Some one say that
" Try Try But Don't Cry"

thanx....
16th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after B.Tech if I scored less in 10th and 12th and 67% in B.Tech?

Don't be worry buddy
I give you some sincere tips to get job after b.tech I feel students need to immediately set their mind on certain things and move on within a month or so after completing studies. I believe these tips are equally helpful for not only B.Techs but any other degree holder too.

Always don't think that get job in higher company. Firstly you begin your job with any company.there are hundreds of website offering job search and hunt help. Register in almost all of them. Complete the registration and track the recruitments. Don’t miss LinkedIn profiles, make connections there and hunt for HRs and mail them asking for jobs.

I give some companies which you can apply for job -
seedeck
state bank of India
safran engineering services
Acumen

All The Best and don't ever never gave up try until you will achieve you goals!
5th July 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I have 65% in 10th ,53% in 12th,64% in b.tech still my 4th sem so will i be able to attend d campus interview.please suggest some company
6th July 2011, 01:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Most of the companies that conduct recruitment drives have already decided on their cut off percentage for not only engineering but also for 10th and 12th. One of the desired qualities that the company will expect from candidates is consistency. Attending campus placements will definitely be an issue for you. But there is no need to get tensed. There are lots of other small companies which take in graduate with low marks. They even pay the employees well. So check for such companies and send in your resumes to them.
7th July 2011, 12:11 PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiii.........
topmost it sector like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO,SATYAM, take only career students ,that means in 10th and 12 th you must have secured 60 percentage and in b.tech you have secured 65 percentage of mark.then you are eligible to sit in the campus ,as you fulfill the criteria ,so you are eligible to sit in campus.so donot worry about campus always be prepared with apptitide and reasoining.and current affairs.
best of luck............
9th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hai
Im in betch final year now ...
till now i have an aggregate of 65%. with 1 backlog
and i got 76% in 10th
and 74% in my inter
Will i get a job in campus ?? If not Can you please suggest me something???
9th December 2011, 09:59 AM
litunu

I feel students need to immediately set their mind on certain things and move on within a month or so after completing studies. I believe these tips are equally helpful for not only B.Techs but any other degree holder too.

Always don't think that get job in higher company. Firstly you begin your job with any company.there are hundreds of website offering job search and hunt help. Register in almost all of them. Complete the registration and track the recruitments. Don’t miss LinkedIn profiles, make connections there and hunt for HRs and mail them asking for jobs.
r
25th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi dis is jisha i hv completd b.tech vid 67%agg in cse bt m hvin very bad academics in 10th and 12th i m tensed becoz was nt eligible for ny placements conductd in our campus i cannot go for higher studies also hv some financial problems. plz help me.
i better suggest you to apply for every job in the market.. and try your level best in that. and try to excel in the field what you are perfect in or about what you know more and interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?