25th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech in civil engineering on a part-time basis? Which AICTE recognize institute provide b.tech in civil engineering?

Sir i am saroj panda from odisha. sir i complited my diploma in civil eng'g. in the year of 2008. I HAVE already 3 year working experience sir i want to pursue b.tech in civil engg. which AICTE recognize institute provide b.tech in civil engg. how i can join?

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not? -- [New]
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  5. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  7. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  8. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  9. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Part Time B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  15. Which are the part time colleges in Mangalore? I have completed my diploma in Civil Engineering
  16. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  17. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  18. Details of the colleges providing part time AICTE approved civil engineering and diploma in Erode?
17th January 2016, 09:59 AM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in civil engineering on a part-time basis? Which AICTE recognize institute provide b.tech in civil engineering?

Yes, you can studyB.Tech in civil engineering on part time basis.

For admission in respective institutes which offers part time B.Tech you need to appear for their entrance examination. On the basis of marks you will score you get allotted in institute.

List of institutes offers B.Tech in civil engineering on part time basis:
>>AMET University
Kanathur, Chennai

>>Aalim Mohammed Salegh College of Engineering
Avadi I.A.F., Chennai

>>Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
Sathyamangalam, Erode

>>Auroras Technological & Research Institute
Uppal, Hyderabad

>>Dr. GPRD Patel Institute of Technology & Management
Kanpur, Kanpur

>>Giani Zail Singh College of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh

>>Bhilai Institute of Technology
Durg, Durg

>>Shantilal Shah Engineering College
Sidsar, Bhavnagar

>>Reva Institute of Technology & Management
Yelahanka Bazaar, Bangalore

>>Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology
Sonepat, Sonepat

>>Government College of Engineering Salem
Salem, Salem

>>Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology
Nerul, Mumbai

>>Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering & Technology
Chandigadh, Chandigarh

>>Invertis Institute of Engineering & Technology
Bareilly, Bareilly

>>ITM University
Gurgaon, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?