21st May 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?

I am pursuing civil engineering in National Institute of Technology, Agartala with a gradual cgpa of 7.8. I want to study mtech abroad after completing my btech,i.e after 3 years. I am from a middle class family so it will be hard for me to provide with the funds. So please can you tell me whether i can get any scholarship to study in a good university in Australia or London or Canada?? Do i have to appear for any exam to get admission?please reply in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  3. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  4. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  5. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  6. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  7. What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  9. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  10. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  11. How to get scholarship to do Engineering with 9.4 CGPA in 10th grade?
  12. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  13. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  15. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  17. Can I get scholarship to continue 11th when I have scored 10 CGPA in 10th?
  18. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2018, 07:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?

Yes, you have to take an entrance examination i.e. GRE test in order to pursue M.Tech. in abroad. There are many Institutes/Universities offering scholarship to their students. You can get the scholarship on the basis of your academic marks or you may have to take an scholarship test.

Also there are many government and private scholarship organization available in abroad. These are some scholarship programs listed below:-
> Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship, Canada
> Ontario Graduate Scholarship, Canada
> Ontario Trillium Scholarship, Canada
> Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarships, Australia
> Australia Awards Scholarships (AAS)
> Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarships
> Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?