7th March 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study for Chartered Accountancy course along with B.Com (Hons)?

I am appearing for the 12th examination in this year. My aim is to become a Chartered Accountant. And, I have to pursue B.Com also for my graduation. So, how can I study both at the same time? Is it possible to cope up with both simultaneously?

14th March 2019, 06:00 AM
S.Panicker

Default Re: Can I study for Chartered Accountancy course along with B.Com (Hons)?

Yes most definitely, most students wanting to become a CA start the CA Inter course along with graduation and start doing Article-ship by the time they are in second year of graduation.
Commerce graduates usually have morning class from 7.30 am to 11.30 am latest and so they are free from noon and most students do their Inter course in the afternoon.
It is a very doable target, specially as the subjects and topics are related and it becomes easy to study for both simultaneously.
14th March 2019, 04:57 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study for Chartered Accountancy course along with B.Com (Hons)?

It is possible for candidates to cope up both Chartered Accountancy course as well as Bachelor's degree in commerce.

You will have to study hard and determined towards goal to clear CA course. It has three stages. 12th passed candidates are eligible for CPT which is entry level exam for this course.

Graduates with 55% marks in B.Com can directly apply for IPCC of CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?