28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Accountancy) in Wake Forest University School of Business for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Hi everyone, I am a BCom(Accountancy) student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Accountancy) from Wake Forest University School of Business. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

1st September 2019, 06:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Accountancy) in Wake Forest University School of Business for BCom(Accountancy) student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Accountancy at Wake Forest University School of Business:
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance-related subjects.
2. You must have GRE or GMAT scores.
3. You must have proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?