13th May 2019, 11:27 AM
Anjali girish babu

Can I study the Forensic Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Am a B.Pharma student I have to work in Forensic field. Can I study the Forensic Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharma? Please tell me and also let me will my B.Pharma be beneficial for Forensic?

16th January 2021, 03:56 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I study the Forensic Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharmacy?

The minimum eligibility criteria to study forensic pharmacy is
Candidate should have a b pharm degree with a minimum of 60 percentage marks
the admission of the selection process will be completely based on the GATE for GPAT exam
Yes a pharmacy student is eligible to study
forensic pharmacy is a field of application of drugs to legal use it is very demanding and a promising future as it regulates the process and criminal justice system it is one of the most prestigious dled and it overlaps many other forensic it also deals with the safety and reviewing of the medications its efficiency and providing truck information which is very good demanding
10th March 2021, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study the Forensic Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Suggest the best private colleges who offer forensic pharmacy coarse with best placements in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?