17th February 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from science to arts in last year of graduation?

i have completed my bsc F.Y and S.Y. from mumbai university and now would like to change my stream to arts in the last year is it possible??and will i have to attend only my final year exams for do i have to study FY and SY in arts to give final year exam for arts stream...

17th February 2016, 11:55 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Can I change my stream from science to arts in last year of graduation?

No. You can not change your stream in the last year from B.Sc to B.A. Here , Both the stream are good & have a great opportunities. So, You should have to complete your graduation in B.Sc & don't think to change stream. After completion of your B.Sc , You can do either Job or Higher study.

Employment Areas For B.Sc
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Finance Sectors
- Banking
- Food Industries
- Chemical Industry
- Hospitals
- Oil Industry
- Research Institute
- Testing Lab.

Higher Study
You can continue your higher study either in M.Sc or MBA.
21st September 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my stream from science to arts in last year of graduation?

Can we change the stream in final year from bcom to bbi
10th March 2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from pre Engineering to Arts after not clear optional subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?