2nd April 2013, 07:10 PM
anju velayudhan

Can I study M.tech in Kerala with stipend? my GATE score is 19.34

can i study m.tech in kerala with stipend?my gate score is 19.34 and i belong to obc catogory

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  2. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  3. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  4. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Government Institute in Lucknow after GATE score of 286 for SC candidate offering a stipend?
  6. Can i secure seats in Kerala for M.Tech program without any valid GATE score? I have done B.Tech from Kerala University
  7. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  8. What is the cutoff GATE score for OBC category students to get government stipend while studying M.Tech
  9. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered?
  10. Procedure to get GATE Scholarship without Stipend?
  11. Can I get GATE Stipend if secured 57.2% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  13. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  14. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  15. Can I get stipend/scholarship after qualifying GATE with 44241 score and 225 marks?
  16. What is the criteria to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering with 73%?
  17. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  18. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
24th May 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.tech in Kerala with stipend? my GATE score is 19.34

Wil i get admission in college of engg tcr after getting 334 marks in GATE,im belongs to obc..
What was the last year cut off in the same college
25th September 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.tech in Kerala with stipend? my GATE score is 19.34

will i get mtech admission in gec thrissur after getting 261 marks in gate, i am belongs to obc catogory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?