27th January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS after completing BSc(Nursing) course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in final year of my BSc in Nursing course. After completing my BSc with Nursing I want to study MBBS course. I would like to know that can I do MBBS after completing my BSc Nursing course?

3rd February 2019, 10:40 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS after completing BSc(Nursing) course?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue MBBS degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Now, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue MBBS degree course after completion of your B.Sc in Nursing degree course then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for pursuing MBBS degree course as the minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course is same as required for MBBS degree course.

Further, for getting admission in any medical college of India to pursue MBBS degree course, you are required to any of three medical admission test namely NEET, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, and JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
5th February 2019, 11:58 AM
radhikasharm

Default Re: Can I study MBBS after completing BSc(Nursing) course?

You can join MBBS course after doing any other course, the only thing that matters is that you crack your entrance exam . Now NEET (National-entrance-cum-eligibility-test) has replaced all entrance examinations (AIPMT, State CET) , and is the SOLE exam you need to write to get into a MBBS course anywhere in India . This is has further increased the competition, but has also increased the number of seats available to the general public.

MBBS is a grueling course, incredibly long , but once you get in, you will come out as a doctor for sure.

Medical colleges are churning out doctors every year, it depends on you if you'll be a good doctor, or an average one.

https://crbtech.in/clinical-research/clinical-research-courses-training-in-pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?