29th March 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?

I am Bangladeshi by birth. I completed my BSc (Hons.) & MS in Biochemistry in the department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology from the university of Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Now I would like to study in MBBS with work permit. Am I eligible for that? If I would be eligible then what will be cost, when the session will start, how could I manage that?

What will total cost be to study MBBS in Germany? I want to know the cost for Medical programs in Germany. Somebody please give me information about cost of studying MBBS in German medical schools.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  2. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. Total expenses to study MBBS with English mode in Germany?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  6. List of MBBS colleges of Germany which provides MBBS without admission fee and college fee? -- [New]
  7. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
  8. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  9. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  13. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  14. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  15. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  16. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  18. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
18th July 2011, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?

What is the cost of studing MBBS IN German
26th February 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?

i am from pakistan i want to study in germany in BS biotechnology ...
7th December 2021, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Iam 35 yr old from India done Msc in Dietetics and practicing as a dietitian in a hospital. i want to pursue MBBS abroad which was my childhood dream which could not be fulfilled due to some circumstances. Would it be possible for me to pursue medicine at this age ? which universities have no upper age limit for people who aspire to do medicine ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?