27th May 2012, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I study in Medical College in UK being a student from Bangladesh?

can i study in uk medical college being a bangladeshi student?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  2. How to continue post graduation in India while am working as an Intern in Bangladesh medical college?
  3. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  5. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the medical colleges in Paschim Banaga?
  7. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  8. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  9. How to get admitted in government medical college in India if I live in Bangladesh?
  10. How to apply for calcutta medical college? I am a HSc passed student
  11. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?
  12. Which are the good colleges to study Textile Design 3 years course?
  13. How can I become an Army doctor after completing MBBS from private medical college in Bangladesh?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  15. Can I study in medical college in India for MBBS course if I am a Bangladeshi Foreign student?
  16. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  17. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student?
  18. Where should I study MBBS among China and Bangladesh?
15th May 2016, 11:49 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Can I study in Medical College in UK being a student from Bangladesh?

Yes, you can study in UK medical college no matter where are you from.
You need to take IELTS exam and score good in that exam to get good universities in UK.
Other then IELTS exam you need to clear TOEFL if the college demands for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?