18th August 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the IGNOU allotted centers for classes of MA English? What is the examination procedure?

i want to know that ignou allotted center for the classes of m.a. (English) when will classes going to start and i also want to examination procedure....?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc course in Correspondence?
  2. How can I do M.A English through IGNOU? What is the procedure to do M.A English?
  3. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Admission procedure for CTET 2016 classes and coaching centers in Delhi?
  5. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  6. Is there any centre of IGNOU in USA to pursue MA in English?
  7. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  8. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  9. IGNOU OpenMAT Entrance examination centers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IGNOU OPENMAT Test for Management Programmes English Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance MA in English from IGNOU?
  12. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Procedure to apply for the course?
  13. Which distance learning bachelor program should I choose after completion of BA? I had poor marks in BA
  14. Am I eligible for M.Phil from IGNOU having completed MA in English? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  16. Admission procedure to study M.Phil in English at IGNOU? -- [New]
  17. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  18. IGNOU, Certificate In Teaching Of English, CTE-1, The Language Learner Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th May 2016, 10:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the IGNOU allotted centers for classes of MA English? What is the examination procedure?

MA i.e. Masters of Arts is a post graduation course that can be taken up by any graduate who has successfully cleared his/her graduation of a 3+ years course. It is a decent course that covers various aspect of English language, vocabulary, grammar and literature etc.

Also note that IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University is the largest university in the world with over 65000 present students taking education from it. Thus, it has a good reputation and provide quality education to its students. The MA course that it offers is of 2-5 years duration; 2 being the lowest time in which it can be completed and 5 being the highest.

The course fee for the same is only Rs. 9000/- as given on the website. To know the best about the MA from IGNOU course, please Click Here.

As far as the lectures are concerned, they are taken online, or would be provided to you by distance format. The examinations would occur twice a year: June and December. They also have the option of retaking the exam if/when sum one fails to clear it. The exams would happen in their respective center so whichever center is near to your home, you can visit the same and give the exam. Since you have not mentioned any details about your state, it is difficult to provide an exact IGNOU center about it.

If you wish to spot your particular regional center, Please Click Here and search for your state/province. You would be given a list of centers where IGNOU conducts its exams.

Note: Also an important point to note that you must have 75% minimum attendance for course and 90% for practicals to be eligible to sit for the term examinations. Failing which you would be devoid of the exams.

However, if you are not working anywhere I would recommend going for a full time MA English as it would have move value and add considerable weight to your academic profile and CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?