15th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?

Sir,
I am a student of Asian University of Bangladesh pursuing
M.A. in Bengali. I want to study my PhD in Bengali in India.
Kindly let me know the process for admission and also
the eligibility criteria for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  3. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  4. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  5. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  6. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  11. Which scholarship can I get after scoring 80% marks?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  13. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  14. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  16. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  17. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  18. How may I do PhD from Netaji Shubhash open university after completing MA in Bengali with 56% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2015, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of Asian University of Bangladesh pursuing
M.A. in Bengali. I want to study my PhD in Bengali in India.
Kindly let me know the process for admission and also
the eligibility criteria for me.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for PhD in Bengali after completing M.A. in Bengali. Those candidates who have completed their Master's Degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PhD course. The admission to he PhD is based on the marks scored in the NET or SLET or the entrance exam conducted by the respective. So, well prepare for the entrance exam in order to get admission.
13th February 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?

I have completed both Honours and Master's in Bengali with 50% marks from a recognized university of Bangladesh. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali in any Indian public university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?