1st July 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admitted in government medical college in India if I live in Bangladesh?

I live in bangladesh.why i admit a govt madical college in india

Related Questions:
  1. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?
  2. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  3. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  4. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  5. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh -- [New]
  6. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  7. Minimum medical cutoff for BC to get admitted in any government medical college in Tamilnadu?
  8. can i get admitted in M.E or M.Tech in West Bengal after completing BSc in civil engineering from Bangladesh
  9. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  10. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  11. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  12. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. BBA in IEM after 12th standard?
  14. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  15. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  16. What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?
  17. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  18. How can I apply for UG programs in government engineering colleges through foreign quota? I'm from Bangladesh
15th October 2017, 02:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admitted in government medical college in India if I live in Bangladesh?

There are some seats in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery for Non Resident Indians. You can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test being a foreigner. The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have done 10+2 with PCB subjects from a recognized board. In India PCB subjects means Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. You need to have at least 50% marks in senior secondary board examination.

3. The minimum age limit is 17 years on last day of year of examination that is 31st December.

You need to score well in NEET exam and your performance in NEET will decide college in which you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?