18th January 2021, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Medicine after completing BTech program?

Hi friends, I am studying in 2nd year of BTech from Kumasi Technical University. I am interested in Medicine now. So, can I study Medicine once I complete this BTech course? Please help me to know about this asap.

22nd January 2021, 03:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Medicine after completing BTech program?

To pursue Medical course, the required eligibility to pursue medical course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper .

So, if you possess the required educational qualification than you are eligible to get admission in medicine courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?