1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  3. Fee expenses of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  4. Course structure and duration of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MSc in regenerative medicine? What is the scope?
  6. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in regenerative medicine? I am pursuing BSc medical technology? What is the scope?
  8. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a color blindness person attempt the IPS examination?
  11. Foreign universities MSc Agriculture degree valid in India or not?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?
  13. Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?
  14. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine course for B.A. graduate? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Career options for me after BHMS?
  17. Scope of BHMS in near future? What courses I can do after completing BHMS?
  18. Is it possible to study Medicine after completion of B.Tech?
6th August 2018, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

Candidates can apply online to study the Advanced PG Diploma in Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology course at the School of Regenerative Medicine (Manipal University). Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s in Life Science / BTech / BE in Biotechnology / Biomedical / MBBS / BDS / BVSc and Allied Health Sciences from a recognized university with at least 60% marks are eligible to study the Advanced PG Diploma in Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology course at the School of Regenerative Medicine. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks obtained in the qualifying examinations and there is no entrance test for the admission. School of Regenerative Medicine website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?